Now that the sun is shining, all we want to do is lay in a park with our iPod blaring some of of our favourite tunes. We caught up with Misha B to find out what The X Factor runner-up and superstar in the making is listening to right now. Here’s the soundtrack to her summer…
1. Kendrick Lamar. Every line he spits in Poetic Justice has conviction and is relatable. He’s my favourite artist right now.
2. Emeli Sande: I love Clown. Emotionally, she draws me in. I co-wrote a song with her on my new album, which was amazing!
3. One Direction. I love Little Things that Ed Sheeran wrote. I see the boys every now and then. They’re really down to earth and sweet.
4. Azaelia Banks. I love her track 212. She’s daring to do her thing and the fashion world are embracing her.
5. Jesse Ware. Her track Wildest Moments is incredible. I just love her tone, it’s so clean. She’s flying the flag for British female talent.
6. Tina Turner. How do I Proud Mary into words? When I play it I just want to dance and be Tina!
Misha B’s new single Here’s To Everything [Oh La La La] is out on 28 April through Relentless Records. Misha B is now available on Xbox Music, the first music service that allows you to stream or download millions of songs on Xbox and Windows 8 devices.
By Rebecca Martin, 23rd April 2013
Remember, you can buy the digital edition of LOOK magazine for your tablet or iPhone. And don’t forget to rate it in iTunes!