Now that The LOOK Show has been and gone for another season we thought it was time to chat to our Style Search winners to find out what they thought of their prize package. Our girls stayed at The Cumberland Hotel in Marble Arch and dined out at Fire & Stone in Covent Garden. They were treated to limited edition Daisy Knights goodie bags and they sipped Firefly Tonics at the Show too!
This is what they had to say…
- Sultana Malik, 22, events manager, Edinburgh: ‘’The hotel was suo luxurious it was like walking into a museum. The morning after we had the best breakfast ever, there was so much to choose from, it totally prepared us for the big day at The LOOK Show. The Fire & Stone restaurant was in such a good location and was really tasty.’’
- Remi Capone, 19, student, London: ‘’My LOOK Show experience was beyond amazing, the hotel was beautiful and the service was great. I enjoyed our evening meal, I love a bit of Italian.’’ Visit Remi’s blog here.
- Sandra Tang, 31, events organiser, Newcastle: “I had such an incredible experience down in the big city, The Cumberland Hotel was lush. Such an impressive hotel. Had a great evening out at Fire & Stone restaurant, before settling back in at the hotel – the perfect resting place before a big day at The LOOK Show.” Visit Sandra’s blog here.
Caroline Burke, 29, artist, Peterborough: ‘’The hotel was glorious and the breakfast was also to die for. Fire and stone is a great little restaurant that offers a little more than your average margarita pizza. It’s a real treat in the heart of Covent Garden.’’ Visit Caroline’s blog here.
- Emma Hill, 27, retail manager, London: ‘’The whole experience has been brilliant and one I’ll never forget. It was so lovely to meet all the other winners and the meal at the Fire & Stone restaurant was a lovely atmosphere and great to get to know everyone. ‘’ Visit Emma’s blog here.
- Andreea Panciuc, 25, fashion blogger, London: ‘’We had an amazing time at Fire and Stone, attentive and very warm staff plus the food was extremely delicious . We really enjoyed our stay at The Cumberland and we would definitely recommend it to our friends. Thanks a million for everything – an unforgettable experience.’’ Visit Andreea’s blog here.
Our lucky ladies have also been treated to £250 to spend at New Look – we can’t wait to see what they buy! AC