Robert Pattinson caused a media frenzy when he was spotted cruising in his pick-up truck with a mystery redhead over the weekend in LA, and we can now reveal that the lucky lady is thought to be none other than Elvis Presley‘s grandaughter (and Kristen Stewart‘s co-star friend), actress Riley Keough.
The Twilight actor and his hot female companion, rumoured to be The Runaways star Riley, were spotted smiling and laughing as they drove back to Rob’s Los Feliz mansion together with a newly purchased ping pong table piled up in the back (flirty games of table tennis were clearly on the cards) – fuelling speculation that the 27-year-old hunk has finally moved on from his ex Kristen.
Considering she’s a relative newbie to the showbiz world, we’ve sussed out the top 5 things you need to know about Rob’s suspected new squeeze:
1) She used to date Nicholas Hoult. After breaking off her engagement to Magic Mike hottie Alex Pettyfer (over rumours he cheated), Riley was then linked to Jennifer Lawrence’s Brit boy ex Nick in May after the pair were spotted flirting at the Met Costume Gala. The girl’s got taste.
2) K-Stew is her pal. The pretty actress pair co-starred together in 2010’s The Runaways, and Riley was even spotted at Kristen’s birthday bash in April just a few weeks before she split from Rob. Eesh, this could be awkward…
3) Her granddad is Elvis Presley. Born into a family of true rock ‘n’ roll royalty, Riley never knew her legendary grandfather as he died 12 years before she was born, but she admits that he’s still played a pivotal role in her life. “Since I’ve been young, I get a lot of questions”, she told Vanity Fair. “I think it’s really a sweet thing, and I’ve noticed that a lot of people tell me stories when I meet them about different Elvis shows they went to.” Too cool.
4) She’s the stepdaughter of Michael Jackson. Yep, just when you thought she couldn’t get more badass… Her mum Lisa Marie married Jacko in 1994, before the pair divorced 18 months later.
5) Dior adore her. Riley was the face of Miss Dior Cherie perfume in 2006, just like Rob, who is now fronting the Dior Homme fragrance line. See, they’re like two peas in a pod!
By Robyn Munson
Remember, you can buy the digital edition of LOOK magazine for your tablet or iPhone. And don’t forget to rate it in iTunes!