Robbie Williams announced he’ll tour Europe in 2013 today, spilling the beans at a special press conference in London!
After three sell-out UK shows at the O2 Arena this weekend, Robbie‘s ready to expand his Take The Crown tour radius, although at the press conference he didn’t exactly seem sure about where he was heading off to…
Luckily, we’re a bit more in the know than the man himself, and you can check out all the dates for yourself in the list below.
Robbie’s pal Olly Murs will be joining him on the road for the shows too as his support act… and we hear they’ll be doing a duet too!.
Manchester, Glasgow and London are on the cards for Robbie, before he heads off around Europe. Perhaps he’ll have LOOK with him on his journeys again this time…
We’re getting ready to book at 9am sharp on Thursday when the tickets are available HERE.
We will always love Robbie entertaining us! BS
- 19 Jun 2013 / Etihad Stadium, Manchester / UK
- 21 Jun 2013 / Etihad Stadium, Manchester / UK
- 25 Jun 2013 / Hampden Park, Glasgow / UK
- 29 Jun 2013 / Wembley Stadium, London / UK
- 30 Jun 2013 / Wembley Stadium, London / UK
- 10 Jul 2013 / Veltins-Arena, Gelsenkirchen / DE
- 13 Jul 2013 / Amsterdam Arena, Amsterdam / NL
- 17 Jul 2013 / Krieau, Vienna / AT
- 10 Jul 2013 / Ullevi, Gothenburg / SE
- 22 Jul 2013 / Parken, Copenhagen / DK
- 17 Jul 2013 / AWD-Arena, Hannover / DE
- 31 Jul 2013 / Stadio San Siro, Milan / IT
- 03 Aug 2013 / Koning Boudewijnstadion, Brussels / BE
- 07 Aug 2013 / Olympiastadion, Munich / DE
- 11 Aug 2013 / Mercedes-Benz Arena, Stuttgart / DE
- 16 Aug 2013 / Stadion Letzigrund, Zurich / CH
- 20 Aug 2013 / Tallinn Song Festival Grounds, Tallinn / EE