More claims are emerging about the prince's rumoured new relationship. And Meghan's mum has also spoken out...
It turns out that the royal actually spent some quality time with his beau in Canada over the Halloween weekend.
The 32-year-old reportedly made the trip to see the Suits actress on Thursday of last week, before news broke about their relationship.
According to The Sun, a source has alleged that the couple went to a Halloween party in Toronto, and enjoyed ‘cosy nights in’ at her luxury apartment before he returned home on Tuesday.
A friend reportedly said: ‘The watchword on this has been total secrecy from the get-go. Harry wanted to keep this under wraps for as long as possible.
‘She’d been to London several times but this was the first time he’d been to her home city.
‘They haven’t been to bars or clubs because they were worried they’d be spotted.
‘Instead it’s been cosy nights in with wine and good food. Harry loved every minute of it.’
Residents of the Toronto neighbourhood claim to have seen two blacked-out SUVs with security guards around for a number of days, which are believed to he Harry’s.
Meghan is said to have already been introduced to Harry’s father, Prince Charles, and many of his closest friends.
Whilst neither the actress or the royal have confirmed or denied the claims, Meghan did tell an interviewer that she was ‘the luckiest girl in the world’.
Meghan’s family have broken their silence following the reports, with her older sister launching a nasty attack against her.
The star’s mother has since been questioned, but she refused to comment, telling Daily Mail reporters, ‘No. Look, I really can’t say anything.’