Disney fans span all ages, and every corner of the globe.
From a young age, we all picked out our favourite characters and fairytale stories. And, with the modern-day offerings such as Frozen gaining cult status, the love just keeps on growing.
See: You Need To See Disney Princes As Humans
We’ve made a list of some lesser-known Disney facts, so you can put your fan points to the ultimate test.
1. The voices of the iconic couple Mickey and Minnie Mouse were actually married in real life.
N’aw. The feels.
2. Part of Your World was almost removed from the final cut of The Little Mermaid.
We cannot even imagine.
3. Idina Menzel, the uber famous voice behind Elsa in Frozen, originally auditioned for Tangled, but didn’t get it.
And just look where she is now…
4. Aladdin’s face was modelled after
5. Pongo had 72 spots in 101 Dalmatians.
6. Many Disney characters pop up in one another’s movies.
Watch with a close eye next time. It’s a little like Where’s Wally?
7. The last animated movie that Walt Disney actually supervised was The Jungle Book.
Sadly, it was released 10 months after his death, so he never saw the final product hit the screen.
8. The voices of the vultures in The Jungle Book aren’t actually the Beatles.
Why? John Lennon stopped it from happening, after turning down the request.
9. Beauty and the Beast was the very first animated film to get nominated in the Best Picture category at the Academy Awards.
10. Rapunzel’s golden hair in Tangled was made up of more than 100,000 individual strands.
Boy, that’s a lot of brushing.
11. Jumpy, Dizzy, Baldy, Gabby, Nifty, Sniffy, Puffy, Tubby, Shorty, and Burpy.
These were just some of the Dwarf names that didn’t make the grade for Snow White.