We’re always looking for cool new jobs, so when we stumbled upon this one in the media, we just HAD to tell you guys about it…
So, we’ll let the very slick and stylish job description do the talking. Take a look…you know you want to!
- Deliver top notch outputs both internally and externally based on attention to detail and strong written, verbal and numerical skills
- Support the Account Manager in producing regular, insightful competitive reviews
- Support the team in producing insightful target audience analysis
- Support the Account Manager in maintaining and co-ordinating accurate and timely status reports
- Communicate clearly, accurately and professionally with clients, colleagues and media owners
- Support the team with maintaining financial accuracy across all clients
- Actively contribute to client and internal meetings
- Develop relationships with clients & creative agencies
- Liaise regularly with media owners to stay abreast of their offerings as they evolve over time
What makes a good Goodstuffer?
- Energetic, determined and proactive
- Good team player who is also a self-starter and will take on responsibility of own accord
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral), attention to detail andnumerical ability
- Has a passion for all things media and communications
- Creative person who has a great eye for detail
- Ability to inspire clients and teams through your work
- Quick learner, who has an interest in learning new skills
Send a CV and covering letter explaining why you think you’d make a brilliant Goodstuffer to firstname.lastname@example.org
And to find out more click here.
Want to meet the grad of Goodstuff? Click here to read their stories