Binky – full name Alexandra Felstead – from Made In Chelsea is the girl we all want to be BFFs with. The reality star has just spent the summer in LA, and we are currently enjoying her American antics unfold on TV. Binky, 25, has been looking better than ever, after diving headfirst into a fitness and healthy eating regime.
But how exactly does she get her glowing skin, perfect eyebrows and that incredible body? Here she shares with List for Life all her fitness, fashion and beauty advice. You can thank us later.
1. How do you keep in shape?
I am careful with what I eat these days, much more so as I am getting older. This year I have got into the gym and right now I am going four to five times a week. It’s been amazing and I am excited to say I well and truly have the fitness bug. It makes me feel better and I have lost weight and really toned up by doing it. As well as a healthy diet, I have my own supplement range with Active Woman. I swear by the Refine and Define capsules as well as the protein shakes after a workout to refuel.
2. What advice would you have for people to stay fit and healthy?My advice would be to have everything in moderation. I love a big blow out on food, but if I cheat then I will just be good for a few days to balance it out. You can’t starve yourself, I actually eat more these days but now I make the right choices. Also, when you feel lazy and can’t face the gym – just remember how you feel afterwards. Those endorphins rule!
3. What are your best style tips? My style advice would be to always be comfortable. There is no point wearing something that doesn’t suit your body shape just because it’s in fashion. You have to feel good to look good and there is no better way to do that than wearing s style you love. I am just about to bring out a clothing range and I have been heavily involved in the design process as I hate my hips as so many girls do. I really wanted a range that would finally make me feel me.
4. What beauty looks are your favourite?
I am a real natural girl I have to say. I just had my eyebrows tattooed on by Tracie Giles, as I do love the no make-up look. It was my eyebrows that often let me down. Now I feel so much more confident as they just lift my eyes. I have also been working really hard on making my skin better by living healthy and eating clean.
5. What beauty products could you not live without?
6. Tell us about your new fitness and supplements range
I am really proud of it, it is very girly but works. I am proof of that. I love the protein shakes the most as they taste amazing and are such a great meal supplement on the go, especially after a workout. Protein helps rebuild your muscle so it’s really vital after exercise. I also love the Activate shakes as they give me an energy boost before a workout.
Binky’s Active Woman range is available at Very, Ocado, www.bio-synergy.co.uk and other leading stores. Prices start at £12.99.