If you’ve been too busy this week to check out LOOK every day (AS IF!) then you’ve missed out on some great celebrity, fashion and beauty news this week. But don’t panic because we’ve got you covered with a recap our top five stories so you don’t have to miss a thing!
1. Introducing Our Brand New Section…Look What I’m Wearing – That’s right, there’s a whole new section to the LOOK website where you can upload photos of yourself in your best outfits and they might get in the magazine! Click on the link to get started…
2. Enjoy The Ultimate Shopping Event With Seven Dials – On the 26th April Seven Dials is holding a shopping evening with 120 of its stores offering a 20% discount on their products as well as live entertainment and freebies. The perfect excuse for a girl’s night out!
3. Maarten Van Der Horst For Topshop Debuts Today! – The Dutch designer’s first collaboration with high street favourite Topshop is all about tropical prints and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Check it out now before the collection’s sold out.
4. Catch Up On All The Latest Celebrity Party Dresses Right Here – LOOK wouldn’t be LOOK without celebrity fashion so we’re giving you the chance to catch up on all the celebrity dresses from the last few days including Dakota Fanning, Leona Lewis and Myleene Klass.
5. Shop 50 Best: New Season Spring Denim – Always keeping you up-to-date with fashion trends we’ve put together a gallery of the best 50 new season denim pieces from all your high street favourites including Topshop, Miss Selfridge and lots more.
Enjoy and have a great weekend! x