Aw Bestival, we’re counting down the seconds until you kick off! Held on the Isle Of Wight this weekend and curated by Josie and Rob da Bank – this year’s bash is set to be even better than ever with Stevie Wonder, Florence And The Machine and New Order playing.
But what should you pack?! Here are the five essential festival fashion and beauty buys from the high street that you shouldn’t hop on the ferry without…
- Dorothy Perkins khaki cotton parka, £55. Yes we know that the Isle Of Wight is always sunny and warm (maybe…), but in the event it does get a bit nippy, you’ll need a super-stylish parka to keep you cosy!
- New Look galaxy print leggings, £12.99. Work one of the high street’s hottest trends – galactic prints – in a festival friendly form. These leggings are comfy, bang on trend and perfect for a good old dance.
- Miss Selfridge blue feather earrings, £6.50. With Bestival’s theme being wildlife this year, grab these beauties for your fancy dress costume, or just to brighten up your festival wardrobe. We love them!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo – Sassy & Daring Wild, £2.99. It’s an absolute must-buy for every girls’ festival beauty bag. Plus this one compliments the Bestival wildlife theme – perfect!
- Barry M Instant Nail Effects – 323 Croc, £3.99. And while we’re on the fancy dress theme… why not get amazing croc effect nails super-quick at home, that’ll last you all weekend?
So there you have it, don’t leave the house without these Bestival must-buys! AT
is held in Robin Hill Country Park this weekend,
there are a small number of tickets left for their premium camping area
. Don’t miss out!