It’s been busy, busy, busy this week, with Kate Moss and Mango, Paris Couture Fashion Week and The National Television Awards 2012 – phew! So let’s recap the five fashion stories you shouldn’t miss from the last five days.
1. Paris Couture fashion week saw gorgeous Birdsong actress Clémence Poésy hit the Chanel show, as well as Diane Kruger, Vanessa Paradis and Caroline Sieber – who all looked stunning. Meanwhile, Olivia Palermo and Cameron Diaz were both spotted out and about and feature in our special fashion week review. Plus, we’ve got some great pics of Kate Moss at the Prada party.
2. Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan, Fearne Cotton and Elle Macpherson all stole the show on the red carpet at the National Television Awards on Wednesday night. We’ve got all the gorgeous pics for you here.
3. It’s been a busy week for Miss Moss, who’s been revealed as the face of Mango for their new campaign. The fashion icon even did a rare interview about scooping the job and why she loves the brand, don’t miss the fascinating video!
4. If you’re already planning what to spend your next pay cheque on, we’ve got 50 treats under £50 to tickle your fancy, while we help you find your perfect pair of flats in this week’s LOOK Edits. Or if you’re looking for a bargain, don’t miss Dorothy Perkins’ clearance sale.
5. And finally, 50 kilo dress anyone? Yasmin Le Bon made headlines this week by strutting down the catwalk in the Stephane Rolland number in Paris. We thought carrying around our massive handbag was enough of a workout! Have a fab weekend! AT