Phew! From the arrival of the hottest SS12 collections to the awards season kicking off, it’s been yet another fashion-tastic week. There’s loads to catch up on, so get comfy and check out this week’s top five fashion stories you need to know about…
1. Primark’s spring collection has just landed, and we’ve fallen in love with it. From gorgeous statement collared shirts to pastel trousers and designer-look bags, we’re seriously loving this collection. Browse the full range…
2. Kate Middleton turned 30 this week and she sure did celebrate it in style. Kate took to the red carpet for the War Horse premiere and was looking seriously gorgeous in a Temperley dress. Happy birthday, Kate!
3. Kate wasn’t the only one who wowed on the red carpet this week, though. We had serious fashion envy after seeing the outfits at the People’s Choice Awards 2012. Lea Michele, Ashley Greene and Emma Stone all looked stunning. Check out all the pics!
4. The Brit Awards nominations were announced this week and it looks like the ladies are set to storm ahead! Pixie Lott, Adele and Jessie J are all up for awards. Good luck!
5. And finally, if you feel like shopping this weekend but don’t fancy hitting the high street, fear not! We’ve got two fabulous galleries for you to browse through. Firstly, a skirt to suit every shape, style and season and 50 amazing fashion buys all under £50. Happy shopping and have a great weekend! MH