If you’re looking for a pretty party hairstyle that will also work in the office, look no further than Little Mix’s Leigh-Anne‘s latest style.
Fishtail plaits never get old. And the singer’s super long braided ‘do running down the length of her back is pretty as a picture.
‘Done LeeLee’s hair this morning! #FishTail Perrie
Want to recreate at home? It couldn’t be easier.
1) Divide your hair into two sections down your back and take a small outer piece of one of the two sections of your hair (it doesn’t matter which section you start with).
2) Cross the small piece over and add it to the inside of the other section. This piece you have crossed will now become a part of the other section. Keep your crossed piece tight or hair may start to come out once you’ve finished braiding.
3) Make the exact same cross using the other section of hair. So, once again, take a small piece from the outer part of the section and cross it over to the inside of the opposite section. Again, remember to keep the crosses tight.
4) Continue crossing small outer pieces over to the inside of the opposing section (the smaller the pieces you cross, the better the braid will end up.)
5) Secure with a band once you get two or three inches from the bottom of your hair.