Fab fashion model Lara Stone added yet another notch to her ever-growing CV last night as she managed to scoop the British prize for Woman of the Year at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards 2011. Having dominated fashion’s hottest catwalks and appearing on numerous fashion magazine covers over the year including Vogue, it was clear that Lara Stone was GQ’s undisputed winner.
David Walliams’ wife hit the star-studded magazine bash looking every inch the supermodel as she collected her prestigious prize from comedian Jimmy Carr wearing an orange body-con dress by Calvin Klein.
- Stylish Man Of The Year: Matt Smith
- Inspiration Prize: Mario Testino
- Best Designer: Tommy Hilfiger
- International Man Of The Year: Bradley Cooper
- Band Of The Year: U2
- Politician Of The Year – George Osbourne
- Actor Of The Year – Benedict Cumberbatch
- Solo Artist Of The Year – Tinie Tempah
- Music Man Of The Year: Keith Richards
- TV Personality Of The Year: Professor Brian Cox
- Comedian Of The Year: Rob Brydon
- Chef Of The Year: Heston Blumenthal
- Editor’s Special Award Of The Year: Bill Nighy