The highest-paid actresses on TV have been revealed – and we’re *very* pleasantly surprised.
This means they’re only £500,000 behind the most-paid TV actor. The Big Bang Theory‘s Jim Parsons walked away with $29 million between 1 June 2014 – 1 June 2015.
What makes this even better is the fact that Kaley and Jim are Big Bang co-stars.
They both reportedly recently signed a contract that means they’re paid $1 million per episode and net more than 1% cut of the show’s back-end profits.
The only thing separating them is the fact that Jim appeared in smash-hit Broadway show An Act Of God and bagged an endorsement deal with Intel.
Sofia, of course, plays Gloria Delgado-Pritchett in Modern Family. But she’s also appeared in movies and used her savvy business sense to land endorsement deals.
In third place was Sofia’s castmate Julie Bowen with $12 million, who was followed by Grey’s Anatomy‘s Ellen Pompeo and Law And Order‘s Mariska Hargitay.
See the full list below…
1. Sofia Vergara, Modern Family: $28.5 million
1. Kaley Cuoco, The Big Bang Theory: $28.5 million
3. Julie Bowen, Modern Family: $12 million
4. Ellen Pompeo, Grey’s Anatomy: $11.5 million
5. Mariska Hargitay, Law And Order: SVU, $11 million
6. Julianna Marguiles, The Good Wife: $10.5 million
7. Amy Poehler, Parks And Recreation: $10.5 million
8. Mindy Kaling, The Mindy Project: $9 million
9. Kerry Washington, Scandal: $7 million
10. Patricia Heaton, The Middle: $7 million
11. Tina Fey, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: $6.5 million
12. Emily Deschanel, Bones: $6.5 million
13. Pauley Perette, NCIS: $6 million
14. Robin Wright, House Of Cards: $5.5 million
15. Zooey Deschanel, New Girl: $5 million