It’s been another busy week over at LOOK HQ and it’s going to be a busy Halloween weekend too. Today we joined in on the Wear It Pink day to support the Breast Cancer Campaign, you can see pictures of the team on our Facebook page. We’ve loved all the stories this week, from one celebrity telling the world that she shares her dog’s lipbalm (!?) to Keira Knightley looking gorgeous on the red carpet – and here are our top five fashion stories of the week.
1. Versace for H&M has got to be the most exciting collaboration ever, and it’s not only us girls who can get in a frenzy about this, as there’s a fab men’s collection too. We are loving the collection and you’ll see us in the queues on its launch day (17 November 2011)!
2. We are loving the fashion treats this week, check out these gorgeous pictures of Topshop’s amazing party collection! We cannot wait to get our hands on this as it’s going to be perfect for the party season.
3. Gossip Girl is back on set and we just can’t get enough of the fabulous outfits – we will definitely be taking style inspiration from these gorgeous girls.
4. If you fancy living the Gossip Girl lifestyle then check out this amazing competition. You could win the trip of a lifetime to New York and take three of your friends with you, quick – enter now!
5. And if you aren’t quite ready for Halloween yet, then fear not as our beauty team have found their 10 favourite Halloween inspired beauty products. Enjoy your spook-filled weekend! MH