Don’t get us wrong, we love our quinoa-filled Instagram feeds, but that doesn’t mean we don’t appreciate the new Instagram account sweeping the internet, Deliciously Stella, which mocks clean eating-obsessed social media users. Comedian Bella Younger now has over 56,000 followers where she shares hilarious posts of her not-so-wholesome food habits.
If you’re getting a little sick of your #cleanliving friends and their addiction to spiralisers and almond milk, then this is the account for you. Instead of a Nutribullet, Bella has a deep fat fryer and instead of a green juice, she likes to keep a bottle of gin at the bottom of her bag. The tongue-in-cheek account has been sweeping the internet and we can certainly see why. Here are some of our fave posts:
1. “People are always asking me for the best way to cut carbs and I always tell them my top tip – is a bread knife.”
2. “I’ve decided to perk myself up with a nourishing blue juice.”
> “The sugar and electrolytes are a great way to start the day!”
3. “I’ve been working so hard on my crunchies recently.”
> Bella also shares her exercise regime.
READ: Tilda Lindstam – The Funniest Model On Instagram
4. Foraging for fresh blackberries…in the pic n mix stand.
5. Replace coconut oil with delicious affordable lard!
> Bella finds a way to deal with your difficult #cleaneating pals.
READ: Celebrity Instagram Photos You Need To See
6. Finding the perfect alternatives to pasta…
Don’t forget to follow @DeliciouslyStella to be constantly updated on Bella’s fab abs and green juice tips. Eating clean here we come!
By Amy de Klerk