Burberry is very clever. Renowned for snapping up the next ‘It’ models while the rest of the world watches in awe, that’s exactly what the brand has done with the very beautiful Amber Anderson. Burbs has always known Amber was going to be huge in the world of fashion, as it’s had its eye on her since February, asking her to open and close the A/W ’15 runway show. Not only has Amber graced the Burberry catwalk, she’s also featured in the British label’s latest campaign, where she walks alongside musician Ranald MacDonald sporting the iconic trench and Burberry check scarf. And she looks damn good while doing it, too.
But what else do we need to know about Amber?
1. She’s only 22!
2. She’s been going out with hottie Paolo Nutini for just over a year, and she stars in his music video for Diana. In fact, that’s where they first met. Aww!
3. She’s an animal lover
4. In 2011, she featured in Kenzo’s campaign for the fragrance Madly Kenzo
5. She’s modest. In 2013, Amber told Vogue: “I never wanted to model. I mean, I never thought I could.” Er, is she blind?
6. She’s got friends in high places. Even Naomi’s on board
She was born in Glastonbury (does that mean she can get us some free Glasto tickets?), but now she lives in Notting Hill
8. She somehow makes a crown look sexy
9. She can act too! In 2014, she had a small role in The Riot Club playing Lady Anne, and in 2011 she starred alongside Natalie Portman and James Franco in Your Highness. She didn’t go to drama school though, it all just comes naturally. Yep, she really is that perfect.
By Hannah Brimson