Every year, Google releases it’s list of the most-searched questions, which gives us an insight into what the world still doesn’t know how to do and apparently in 2015, we really wanted to know how to walk in heels.
In the category of fashion googling, people were asking ‘How to walk in heels’ more than anything else. People also wanted to know how to fray jeans, how to tie a shirt and – fair enough really – what to wear to a wedding in the woods.
Here were the top 10 trending fashion questions. Go on admit it, which ones did you ask?
1. How to walk in heels
2. What to wear on the first day of school
3. How to fray jeans
4. How to tie a shirt
5. What should a bride wear to the rehearsal dinner
6. What to wear booties with
7. What are mules shoes
8. What to wear to a wedding in the woods
9. How to dress up like Miranda Sings
10. What colour shoes goes with a black and blue dress
And if we didn’t already know that this was the year of Kylie Jenner, then here’s some more proof. In the beauty category, ‘How to do the Kylie Jenner lip challenge?’ topped the list, while ‘What are lip fillers?’ came a close second. Need we say more? Here’s what else we wanted to know:
1. How to do the Kylie Jenner lip challenge
2. What are lip fillers
3. How to remove gel nail polish
4. How to remove acrylic nails at home
5. How to use beard balm
6. How to do a French braid
7. How to pop a deep zip
8. How to get glowing skin
9. How to put braids in a bun
10. How to make your hair not “staticky”