Kendall Jenner is a style chameleon, we know. But if there’s one wardrobe staple she loves that bit more than everything else, it’s got to be the crop top.
Whatever the weather, the statuesque 19-year-old will style up a crop to make it season-appropriate.
When it’s chilly, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star will opt for a smart crop top and tailored trousers and layer over with a wool coat, because she’s style savvy like that.
But when LA summer is in full swing, it’s all about finding the teeniest crop to pair with her favourite denim classics.
Basically, Kendall is a total pro when it comes to her crop combos. Here’s 17 times KJ taught us how to rock a crop in any season…
1) Wear with distressed jeans and trainers for a low-fuss day look
2) Pair with a voluminous maxi skirt for instant edgy eveningwear glamour
3) Leather trousers and studded sneakers make the perfect partners for a ribbed ’90s crop
4) A matching co-ord featuring a strapless bandeau and wide leg trousers = instant winner
5) Pair a long sleeve crop with a thigh split skirt and courts for desk-to-dinner chic
6) Keep it neutral with a pastel-hued knit and white culottes for classic city cool
7) Turn up the heat by clashing snake-print and leather
8) Combine into your sportswear wardrobe by adding leggings, aviators and a cute backpack
9) A longer crop with high-waisted trousers and a wool coat thrown over the top makes this summer staple winter-friendly
10) Snip your favourite band tee into a crop and add skinnies and a high ponytail for an easy ‘I’m with the band’ vibe
11) Knot your favourite knit at the tummy and team with a leather mini and strappy sandals
12) A halterneck style = beach goddess glam
13) Slip a super crop under a leather jacket and balance out with smart khaki work trousers
14) Nothing screams summer liked denim cut-offs and a colourful cropped tee
15) A bandeau top under a tailored suit makes for one sophisticated dinner party look
16) Sex up your classic jeans and a tee pairing by flashing a hint of tummy
17) Stand out from the crowd in a dazzling sequin crop… (Just add jeans)