No-foundation foundation is the hot makeup look for 2012, the new generation formulations are all about providing barely-there coverage in invisible shades, so the only person that knows you’re wearing foundation is you. Here’s our rundown of the essentials to look out for:
- Non comedogenic: basically this means it won’t clog your pores or cause breakouts, even more important in summer.
- Blendable: work the product into your skin
- Buildable coverage: to go from sheer to full coverage, perfect for those bad skin days!
- Intelligent colour: new gen foundations can adapt to the different tones of your skin.
- Long-lasting: you don’t want it all sliding off your face so pick something with staying power.
We love Estee Lauder’s Invisible Fluid Foundation, the light formulation provides sheer coverage with surprising staying power. It’s our make-up bag must-have!