Sophie Harris-Greenslade aka The Illustrated Nail shows us how to get the ultimate tweed trend manicure, using OPI's brand new Washington Collection shades.
Real name: Sophie Harris-Greenslade, she’s the QUEEN of all things nail art and her mani designs on insta give us all the nail inspo we’ll ever need.
And if you remember, a couple of weeks ago we asked YOU lot to vote on instagram for your favourite nail art looks from a selection of incredible designs Sophie had created using OPI’s brand new Washington Collection.
Well, the votes are in and coming up on top was Sophie’s ‘Top Secret Tweed’ mani.
Here’s what you’ll need to ace the tweed mani irl:
- A Clear Base Coat
- OPI Nail Polish in Shh… It’s Top Secret
- OPI Nail Polish in Pale To The Chief
- OPI Nail Polish in We The Female
- OPI Nail Polish in CIA = Colour Is Awesome
- A Striping Brush (Using A Super Fine Eyeliner Brush Will Work)
- A Small Sponge
- A Top Coat
Check out the video above to watch Sophie’s step-by-step. Simples.