This is a Look advertorial
Max Factor Competition! Win a Michael Kors bag and five Max Factor nail polishes.
Fancy winning this great prize? Follow these steps to enter our competition:
Below are three examples of what a Twitter prize draw entry could look like:
@Lookmagazine Classic ivory, easy to maintain on hectic schedule #MaxFactornails
@Lookmagazine Intense plum, perfect for autumn walks in the park #MaxFactornails
@Lookmagazine Teal, coordinates well with my autumn khaki outfit #MaxFactornails
Need some nail shade inspiration? Check out the vibrant Max Factor range and choose from 36 on-trend colours for any occasion http://po.st/maxfactornails
Terms & Conditions:
1. The prize draw is open to entrants aged 18 or over resident in the UK, excluding employees and past employees of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd (formerly known as IPC Media Limited) or anyone materially connected to the administration of the prize draw.
2. Entry into the prize draw is free.
3. The prize is a Michael Kors Selma bag and five (5) Max Factor nail polishes.
4. Entry to the draw is done via Twitter by following @Lookmagazine and @MaxFactorUK on Twitter and telling us what your current favourite nail shade is using #MaxFactornails hashtag in your reply.
5. All valid entries received by Thursday, 27th of November, 2014 before 23:59, will be entered into the prize draw and the first entry randomly selected will win a Michael Kors Selma bag and five (5) Max Factor nail polishes.
6. The prize draw will take place on Friday, 28th of November, 2014 and will be supervised by an independent observer.
7. The winner will be notified via direct Twitter message from @Lookmagazine account.
8. Only one entry per person may be submitted which will then become the property of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd and will not be returned.
9. The winner will be randomly drawn from all the tweeted answers that were submitted for this prize draw.
10. The winner will have 48 hours from direct tweet message notification to confirm their acceptance of the prize.
11. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to hold another draw to select a new winner or to select an alternative winner from the original entries.
12. The winner must have access to a personal email account and UK postal address.
13. The winner should allow up to 28 days for their prize to be posted to the winner.
14. The prize is provided by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd in conjunction with the Unmissable, our prize management agency.
15. Time Inc. (UK) Ltd reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of the winner and to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the date of the prize draw.
16. The name and county of the winner and the name of the independent observer will be available to anyone sending a stamped addressed envelope to Time Inc. (UK) Ltd within 28 days of the published closing date.
17. Time Inc. (UK) Ltd reserves the right to publish the name, photograph, and county of winners or to publicize the prize-giving presentation after the date of the prize draw.
18. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the prize draw.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond their control.
20. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.
21. No alternatives to the prizes offered will be given.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the details provided in the promotional material, the details of the promotional material shall prevail.
23. Your personal details will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.
The Promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU. The prize management agency is Unmissable, Unit 12, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, London NW5 1LB.