Have you met the secret weapon to perfect skin? Introducing superstar make-up artist Mary Greenwell who transforms the celeb faces of Ellie Goulding, Amanda Seyfried and Cate Blanchett.
If you want in on her secrets, look no further.The new M&S beauty ambassador has revealed her how-to for flawless foundation that looks like your own skin but way, way better…
Flawless skin how-tos generate a whopping 14,400 UK Google searches making it one of the most searched for make-up looks on the web.
“This is really simple make-up,” Mary says. “It’s great for when you wake up in the morning looking a bit tired and want to walk out of the door looking exquisitely fresh.”
Read on for Mary’s flawless skin lowdown. We’ve already started a shopping list.
1. To create a flawless finish, skin prep is key. First start by massaging a primer onto your skin – it forms a base to hydrate, cover imperfections and helps ensure your foundation has staying power. I apply Pur Hydrate and Balance Primer over the whole of the face.
2. Choose your foundation according to the finished look that you’re aiming for. I use the Autograph Illuminating Touch Radiance Foundation and massage it into skin with fingers. Take extra care to work well into the side of your nose and jaw for a flawless finish.
3. The under-eye area is one of the first areas to show signs of tiredness. Apply concealer gently under the eyes to lift the area and remove any imperfections.
4. A flawless finish isn’t complete without a healthy glow. Dot Pur Blusher in Apricot on the apples of your cheeks and slightly up above the cheekbone to create a natural flushed look.
5. To widen your eyes apply Autograph Twist-up Cheeks Highlighter in Pearl underneath the brow arch and top of the cheekbones to accentuate.
6. This look is mainly about the skin so your eyes just need minimal make-up. Apply one coat of Diego Dalla Palma Cigilione Mascara to both your top and bottom lashes using minimal mascara for a natural effect.
Find out more about Mary and her must-have products here