With everything going 3D nowadays, it was only a matter of time before nail art caught up. Ciate are spearheading what we predict will be the next big beauty trend – the caviar manicure! Caviar-like pearls are applied over any wet nail polish to create this gorgeous 3D manicure. The pearls come in black, white and a multi-coloured shade, so you can really mix it up. Here at LOOK HQ we decided to give it a try – click the video below to see!
- Step One: Remove the plastic tray from the Ciate Caviar Manicure Kit – this tray is used to collect any excess caviar pearls and put them back in the bottle.
- Step Two: Apply two coats of your chosen nail polish – we love the lilac purple of Ciate Paint Pot in Sugar Plum, £8.50.
- Step Three: Make sure your nails are still wet, then place one finger at a time over the tray and sprinkle the caviar pearls over the top.
- Step Four: Once fully covered, gently press down on the pearls – it’ll make sure they’re really stuck on and keep your manicure looking fabulous for longer!
- Step Five: Use the mini funnel from your kit to pour the extra pearls back into the bottle – we wouldn’t want any to go to waste. So, there you have it, the 3D caviar manicure made easy!
Ciate Caviar Manicure Sets are £18 each and available at Ciate.co.uk from 26 March – we’ve already saved the date in our calendars, now it’s your turn! VJ