It was a tough weekend for Perrie in light of THAT Insta post. While her ex Zayn cosied up with a mystery blonde, Perry snuggled up in mahoosive poloneck teamed with a make-up look that we’re pretty desperate to copy.
The Little Mixer captioned her mirror selfie: “Grandad jumper, grandad hair.” And we majorly approve…
She accessorised her oversized, slouchy grey knit with a slicked-back side parting and fierce eye make-up. Check out those killer lashes and bold brows!
“This dramatic look is all about the eyes,” says Francesca Neill, Collection Cosmetics and celebrity make-up artist. “The golden and copper metallic shades are very flattering on paler skin tones and it’s a great alternative to a traditional smokey eye.”
As Francesca’s also done Perrie’s make-up in the past she’s the ideal person to give us a rundown of her latest selfie look.
Grab your make-up brushes and do the Perrie. Nose piercing, optional.
1. Start by prepping your eyes with Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer.
2. Use Collection’s new Illuminating Touch Foundation for a flawless glowing base, then apply a small amount of Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder to your T-zone.
3. Perrie has gone for a major contour. Accentuate your bone structure with the Collection Contour Kit, using the darker shade just under cheekbones and highlighter shade at the top of the cheekbones and on your cupid’s bow.
4. Apply Charlotte Tilbury Vintage Vamp Eyeshadow Palette to your eyes using the deeper colour only on the outer corners.
5. Layer on Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara for full, defined lashes both on top AND bottom lashes.
6. Fill in your brows using HD Brows Eye&Brow Palette in Bombshell keeping them soft and natural but defined.
7. To line your lips like Perrie use MAC Lip Liner in Oak and finish with the Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Penelope Pink.
By Lisa Haynes