Last week, Jenny Packham showcased her 2015 bridal collection in New York, and it wasn’t just the gorgeous gowns we were swooning over. Hairstylist Jeanie Syfu’s Instagrammed backstage pics of the show, where she created beautiful low-slung ponytails with plenty of oomph that we just can’t get enough of!
Want to know how to create a pretty ponytail? Follow our simple step-by-step guide:
1. Apply Tresemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse liberally all over your hair, then rough-dry.
2. Brush your hair with a Mason Pearson brush to work the product in, then apply Beauty Works clip-in hair extensions from the nape of your neck to just above the ears.
3. Tease hair in small sections and lightly spray with Tresemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray.
4. With your fingers, gather hair at the nape of the neck and tie with an elastic. Wrap a small piece of hair around the elastic and secure with a pin.
5. Gently pull a few wisps of hair from the ponytail to frame your face and fluff up the hair lightly with your fingers. Finish with Tresemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray for long-lasting volume and touchable hold.
By Chloe Burcham