Why You Should Never Eat Your Too Faced Chocolate Palette

LOL. Get ready for the hilarious Twitter story that's gone totally viral...

We all know that the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette has become a bit of a cult buy in the beauty world.

Because what could be better than amazing, shimmering shades of beautiful bronzes and sumptuous purples that also happen to smell like chocolate? Mmm.

Sadly, one woman found out just how tempting this popular palette can be for some youngsters, when her little niece accidentally, well, ate it.

Read:  Meet The MUA Who Did Her Make-Up Whilst Giving Birth…

Yep, poor Lauren Rincon left her Chocolate Bar unattended, and came back to find her niece with great big eyeshadow smears all around her mouth. NOT as tasty as she’d expected.

Like any responsible auntie, Lauren quickly rushed her niece to the doctors, and also contacted Too Faced to find out if the palette in question contained any harmful ingredients.

But not before tweeting about the stressful ordeal in the process… A tweet that’s now received more than 43,000 retweets.

LOL.

‘MY NIECE ATE MY TOO FACED CHOCOLATE BAR PALETTE BC IT SMELLS LIKE CHOCOLATE I DON’T KNOW IF I SHOULD CRY OR LAUGH’, Lauren wrote next to a snap of the guilty party.

But don’t worry, the story had a happy ending, as Lauren later updated fans with a tweet that explained that she’d just about managed to rescue her favourite palette.

‘After a million q-tips & napkins later I was able to save my baby, except for a few colors’, she posted.

See: It’s The Cult Highlighting Palette *Everyone*s Talking About…

And even cuter, the lovely folks over at Too Faced reportedly contacted Lauren to offer to replace the palette.

‘Somebody who works at too faced messaged me saying she’s going to send me another chocolate bar palette I’m crying’, she tweeted.

WHAT an ordeal!

Related

NAV BUG FIX