It feels like Cara Delevingne has forever been the face of Mulberry, from posing with owls, to creating her own must-have collection, she is without a doubt the brands go to girl and we have loved every campaign to date.
But it appears it’s time for a change and this season Mulberry are handing over to one of Cara’s closest friends, Georgia May Jagger, to take the reigns as the brands new Brit model.
The effortlessly chic Spring/Summer 2015 campaign shows Georgia in a series of 70’s inspired looks, with big soft curls. Bouncy hair with oodles of volume is seriously on trend right now and is an easy way to rock 70’s style without doing full fontal flares (we aren’t sure about them either), plus it’s easily achievable no matter what hair type and will banish any hair weather worries – frizz is your friend here and will aid the ooph!
Follow our 5 simple steps to get the look.
1. Curl your hair using large barrelled tongs, don’t worry about keeping the curls even.
2. Take a paddle brush and gently brush through the hair; this will create a softer, less defined curl.
3. Using a small comb backcomb the roots in sections, paying close attention to the back of the head.
4. Lightly spray each backcombed area with hairspray, this will create volume and help hold the hair in place.
5. Re-tong the hair framing your face and finish off with a layer of strong hold hairspray – you’ll have hair to rival Brigitte Bardot!