1. £30 hair straighteners just wont cut it. We need heavy-duty irons for these kinks.
2. Spending your life’s earnings on every hair product on this earth that has the words ‘anti-fizz’, ‘sleek’ or ‘more manageable’ on it.
3. Getting unreasonably aggressive when your friends mate pushes you into the pool at her BBQ.
4. Being a massive hair product snob. But, you kind of have to, right.
5. Developing a carefully formed, strategic, step-by-step formula for washing/blow drying and straightening your hair, which can be matched by no one.
6. Being told by everyone with straight hair that has ever lived that they wish they had your hair.
8. At the start of the night your hair is silky straight, come 2am you look like Tarzan.
9. Telling people you can’t see them tonight because you’re washing your hair and actually telling the truth.
10. The elements are your enemy: wind, rain, heat, drizzle, they all lead to you looking like a poodle.
12. Having absolutely no control over whether or not your hair is going to look nice, or like you’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards, when you wear it curly.
14. Your hair basically gets in the way of everyone.
15. Getting a full fringe because a celebrity got one and it looked great, but you’re just here like…
16. The worst three words you’ll ever hear: curly baby hairs
17. You’ll never experience pre holiday anxiety like a curly haired girl. Trust me.