Sonia Ben Ammar is rumoured to be dating Brooklyn Beckham – but the question on most people’s lips is, “Who is she”?
When the pictures of Sonia and Brooklyn looking smitten in Disneyland last week first started doing the rounds, we were intrigued to learn more about the petite brunette beauty. So, what do we know so far?
Well, she’s French, she’s beautiful, and she’s already starred in movies – so we predict big things for this little lady. One look at YouTube also confirms that she’s got an impressive voice on her, and considering her Instagram feed is also full of cryptic recording studio snaps, could we have a budding popstar on our hands too?
Here’s what else you need to know about the girl-of-the-moment, Sonia Ben Ammar:
1. She’s a 17-year-old French model signed to Next Model Management and with that dark hair and those big green eyes, looks like a cross between Kaya Scodelario and Barbara Palvin.
2. She’s got famous mates, including Selena Gomez who she sat FROWside with at Louis Vuitton, and Rihanna who she once fangirled at a celebrity party. She’s also close pals with Brooklyn’s cousin Liberty and Gordon Ramsey’s son Jack.
3. Sonia is an actress and budding singer. She’s already starred in 2013 French film Jappeloup and on French Broadway, and once took part in French talent show L’École Des Fans. See her cover of Justin Bieber’s Purpose below for proof of how ah-mazing her voice is.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
4. She’s already racked up 125k Instagram followers, and her account is super cool. In fact, it’s a lot like Brooklyn’s, with plenty of art black-and-white snaps and edgy polaroids.
5. Sonia’s parents are Beata and Tarak Ben Ammar – a Tunisian-born film producer and distributor who worked on Life Of Brian and The Passion Of The Christ.
6. Her and Brooklyn are said to have met in the Maldives during a New Year’s holiday with each of their families back in 2014/2015.
7. The rumoured couple have been spotted on three dates – first at the Hollywood Bowl back in October, then on a mini-break to Paris, and just last week, at Disneyland with a bunch of pals. Cute!