1. You’ve had four different hen parties.
(They were for different groups of friends, okay??)
2. You state that your flowers have to be white, not cream, WHITE WHITE. And looking ‘like they’ve made an effort to bloom’
Your poor florist doesn’t stand a chance
3. After bridesmaid dress shopping, you’re now familiar with shades of colours that you never knew existed
Hello, Pantone colour of the year
4. You get irrationally annoyed that your mum and sister have to leave the wedding prep to go to the doctors.
NOT ON MY TIME
5. You sneak your own food into restaurants and go to the gym twice a day even though the wedding is months and months away.
A girl’s got to look her best, right?
6. You start to resent your guests for how much they are costing you – and because of this, who they are taking as their plus one is really winding you up.
But you’ve only been dating him for SIX WEEKS.
7. You literally can’t stop talking about your wedding invites. Aren’t they the best you’ve ever seen? How expensive does the card feel?
TELL ME HOW PRETTY THEY ARE.
8. You’ve lost all knowledge of what C-O-M-P-R-I-M-I-S-E means. Yes, your future partner *will * be wearing that, and they will be doing so whilst dancing to the song YOU picked.
9. You’re probably already regretting your bridesmaid choice, and they’re probably regretting accepting too.
WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO GET A FULL BACK TATTOO, KELLY, WHY?
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
10. You suddenly think of yourself as a food connoisseur (because you’ve tried every wedding cake within 50 miles). In fact, you could probably be a judge on GBBO.
11. You’ve been planning your wedding before you have even got engaged… Oh, hang on, that’s all of us then.
Looks like we’ve ALL got a bit of bridezilla in us after all.
By Megan Wiseman