The red-headed prince is in Lesotho, South Africa, to check up on his Sentebale charity. And yesterday he took the time to visit children at the Kananelo Centre For The Deaf. In a scene that wouldn’t look out of place on the Great British Bake-Off, Harry sported a pink, yes, PINK Paddington Bear apron to roll out pastry, getting all covered in flour. Yummy.
So here’s why we love it…
1. Harry knows we’ve all seen him naked, so he’s got no qualms about looking silly in a frilly pink pinny.
2. He still looks hot. Especially when he’s rolling up his sleeves and brandishing a rolling pin.
3. There were plenty of other aprons available. He picked this one. Just saying.
4. It’s still early days with his rumoured new girlfriend, Cressida Bonas, but doesn’t mind making a wally of himself.
5. Shortly after this, he donned his suit and tie and hosted a fundraising dinner where he said he “hoped his mum would be proud of him”.
We’re certainly proud of you, Harry. Now, come round to our flat and bake some cakes, please.