Made In Chelsea's Rosie Fortescue: I Would Love To Style Pippa Middleton!
Made In Chelsea's Rosie Fortescue is our new blogger for LOOK.co.uk. Read what she's been up to this week - including attending the James Bond screening, getting her locks dyed auburn and finding out about Spencer Matthews' brother and Pippa Middleton...
Hi, guys! Last week was the famous release of the new Bond Film, Skyfall! I am a great fan of the James Bond movies so it was exciting to be a part of the red… or green carpet events. I attended Heineken’s VIP preview of Skyfall on Wednesday with other guests including Professor Green and Millie Mackintosh.
I would describe my style as structured and minimalistic so at the event I went for a tailored monochrome look wearing a tuxedo by Peridot London from Then And Now, a silk shirt from Zara, tailored trousers from River Island and clutch bag from Sarah Forsyth. I love the detail on the clutch as it allows it to stand out with the snake print, while also complimenting the understated style.
In preparation for the big night I decided to get a slight change of hair colour opting for a warmer auburn tone. The mastermind behind my locks was the lovely Jason Cocking at the Lisa Shepherd London salon who created the shade to be a perfect match with my fairer skin.
* I’m really excited about… working with JustFab - an online styling service - as one of the celebrity panelists
* This week I’m loving... the 'Number 5' smoothie at Moosh Fruit
* My beauty wonder of the week is… the Freshskin range by Elemis - especially the Softly Softly Moisturiser - great for winter!
* This week I’m listening to… Catchfire by The Neon Lights
* Psst… Spencer’s brother is dating Pippa Middleton! I would LOVE to style her!
Until next week… Rosie x