The ex-Apprentice star will no longer be posting photos of children Dixie and Indigo...
Luisa Zissman has opened up about her decision to keep her daughter Dixie off Instagram.
The ex-Apprentice star, 29, revealed earlier this week that she’d no longer be posting photos of her eldest child, and it was all because of the trolling she’d received on one particular photo. *Sigh*.
She explained on the site: ‘Just wanted to say thanks to those that were lovely & wrote nice comments on my pic of Dixie. I have now deleted that pic & most others of her and have taken the decision to no longer share photos of Dixie on social media.
‘When both my girls are old enough they can have their own social media accounts but until then I will protect their privacy and not share anymore [sic].’
Happily, Luisa received plenty of supportive comments from fans.
One wrote: ‘The pictures were beautiful but completely understand your decision. I really hope you know that any bad commentary was just jealousy because there is nothing bad to be said about your little girl! Xx.’
Another said: ‘It’s such a shame but you’ve got to put your family first. Very nasty people in the world.’
This isn’t the first time that Luisa has spoken about keeping her family out of the spotlight. After the birth of her second daughter Indigo on 2 August, she told followers that they wouldn’t be seeing any baby snaps.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
Announcing the birth, she said: ‘? She’s here! ? Born Tuesday 2nd August at 9.21pm weighing a very healthy 8.1lbs (where was she hiding in my little bump?!) daddy won’t let me post any pics of her ? so this is all you’ll get but she’s perfect in every way ? .’
Let’s hope the trolling stops now, mmm?