1. You can blame Love Island for the breakdown of your relationship
Even though your fella sits there and offers his opinion on EVERY islander in the villa (please shhh. Scotty Special is talking), that won’t stop him from protesting when you reach for the remote at 8.59pm every night.
But we know you love it really, bae.
2. You’ll find yourself cancelling plans to spend an evening with your favourite TV couples
Because, DID TOM ACTUALLY LEAVE? WE NEED TO KNOW.
Spoiler: No, no he didn’t. And he ended up costing the folks over at ITV2 a very hefty cab bill.
3. You’ve been constantly tired since Love Island started
You absolutely CAN’T go into work the next day without having watched Love Island. Even if it means getting home at midnight and staying up to watch it on catch-up.
4. And you’ll have an irrational hatred for the ITV website
It’s 2016. Why does it take so long to upload an episode that’s already aired?
They put a man on the moon for goodness sake…
5. You’re totally prepared to fall out with your housemate
If she slates Love Island ONE MORE TIME… *Shakes fist*
6. Sunday evening is now one of our favourite times
Forget that Smonday feeling, we’re rejoicing at breaking our fast from Love Island.
These days, we’re left with an empty feeling inside on a Saturday night. And it only goes away at 9pm on a Sunday.
7. You were genuinely OUTRAGED by the Malin/Terry dramz
Because, how could he?
And you’ve also been shouting girl code warnings at Emma through your screen. We’re totes hoping she goes for Sophie instead…
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
8. You’ll be texting a commentary to your fellow Love Island-obsessors
And the phrases ‘WHAT?’, ‘OMG’ and ‘Snake’ will feature heavily.
9. You’re M.I.A between the hours of 9pm and 11pm
Because obviously you need AT LEAST an hour after the show to check ALL of the islander’s social media accounts.
And to see what everyone else is saying about the night’s events.
We’re getting flashbacks to #ToastieGate.
10. You deleted half of your apps to make room for the Love Island one
Well, who wants to miss out on all of the added gossip?
11. You cried when you saw how crushed Zara was when she lost her crown
Sure, the ‘Miss GB’ plugs were annoying to begin with.
But that was just CRUEL.
12. You’ll have a strong opinion on whether Love Island is sexist
And you won’t shy away from expressing it.
13. If people haven’t heard of Jon and Hannah, they’re not TRUE Love Island fans
BRING ON THE JONATHAN.
Seriously, please bring him back.
14. You’ll want a Love Island water bottle for yourself
And you’ve gone as far as to plan how you could make one from home.
15. If you went to Glastonbury…
…Half of you regretted buying your ticket.
And the other half was texting your friends/checking Look.co.uk (obvs) for all the updates.
16. You STILL check Rykard’s social media on the regular
It’s just not the same…
17. You’ll judge all the newcomers as if you ACTUALLY have to live with them
We’re still angry, Terry.
We thought you were a good one.