Kim and her family have decided to halt all filming of Keeping Up With The Karashians for the rest of the year as Kim helps Kanye to recover in hospital...
It’s been a tumultuous few months for both Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West, following Kim being held up at gunpoint in Paris, and the latest news that Kanye has been hospitalised.
And now, new shockwaves are rocking Kardashian fans, as it’s being reported that the family won’t be filming any new Keeping Up With The Kardashians scenes for the rest of the year. Yep, there’s been a total halt on filming.
It’s understandable that the family feel that they need some time away from the cameras, especially after Kanye’s recent hospitalisation.
And sources have now told TMZ that ‘producers have enough footage for the series commitment, but the plan was to film through the holidays, and that won’t happen.’
It’s thought to be Kanye’s incident that’s the main driving force for Kim and her sisters stopping filming, with the latest reports saying the rapper is ‘still not stable’ despite previous plans to have him discharged into the care of his personal doctor on Monday. Kanye was admitted to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center last week after a string public outbursts on stage, including one in which he launched an attack on Jay-Z and Beyonce.
And Kim’s been by his side ever since. ‘Kim has been amazing’, a source told Us Weekly.
‘She knew he couldn’t keep going the way he was. She’s been by his side through all of this, helping to feed him and laying by his side.’
The mum-of-two is also said to be ‘rethinking everything’ about her own life in the spotlight, and could be considering a permanent career change.
An insider told E! News: ‘Kim is doing better but she still has a long way to recover from the robbery.’
‘She has been receiving professional counselling’, it added. ‘Her friends have been really supportive. Her sisters and mom have been checking on her every day.’