Kate Middleton's Comeback Plan: In This Week's LOOK
Kate Middleton has been busy getting used to motherhood since the arrival of Prince George but that doesn't mean she's forgotten about the rest of the world. With her first official post-baby apperance only weeks away Kate has come up with the ultimate comeback plan to make sure she's ready to step back into the limelight. We've got all the details in this week's LOOK, plus...
- Only In LOOK: Primark's Under-£35 New Range Is Here!
- Engaged Perrie Edwards: "I'm Going To Be A Muslim Bride"
- Nicole Scherzinger Interview: "How I Finally Learnt To Love My Body"
- The Coats Are In: LOOK's Guide To Choosing The One
- Straight From The Catwalk: Autumn's Hottest Make-Up Trends
But that's not all... Your favourite fashion weekly also has all the latest buys to hit the high street AND the best way to wear them - yay!
If you're still recovering from the bank holiday weekend and can't face leaving the house you can download LOOK straight to your device via iTunes for Apple, Nook for android and Amazon for Kindle Fire. Not to mention, if you download LOOK to your iPad or iPhone you can shop the whole mag at the tap of your finger. How awesome is that!?
Happy LOOK Tuesday ladies!
By Lauren O'Callaghan
Remember, you can buy the digital edition of LOOK magazine for your tablet or iPhone. And don't forget to rate it in iTunes!