Disney quotes are surprisingly profound. Don’t believe us? We suggest you carry on reading, then…
Ever since we were little toddlers, cuddled up on a sofa with a bowl of chocolate chip cookies and our favourite Disney movie on the box, these fairytale favourites have been doing something pretty special to our lives.
Behind every sing-a-long, there’s a story of high moral fiber. And the lessons from these tales still ring true, long after the magic of childhood has ebbed away and reality has set in.
So whether you’re on your morning commute, stuck in a monotonous three hour meeting (p.s. we’re not condoning getting fired), or just want to flashback to a more care-free time, we’ve rounded up some of the most inspirational Disney quotes to live your life by.
1. Frozen: “Love is putting someone else’s needs before yours.”
2. Cinderella: “Have faith in your dreams, and someday your rainbow will come smiling through.”
So. When does our Fairy Godmother arrive?
3. Bambi: “If you can’t say something nice, don’t say nothin’ at all.”
Our mum told us this too. But we listened to Thumper more.
4. The Lion King: “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.”
ALL. THE. FEELS.
5. Beauty And The Beast: “You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold, daring.”
Yes. YES. YES!
6. Pocahontas: “If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew.”
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
7. Up: “I was hiding under your porch because I love you.”
Showing that pooch really is a man’s best friend…
8. Beauty And The Beast: “She warned him not to be deceived by appearances, for beauty is found within.”
We’re still looking for our big hunk of man fur.