We’ve been experiencing something on a 00s time warp of late. Craig David is back in our lives and we could not be happier about this. Since his epic cover of Justin Bieber’s hit Love Yourself went viral recently it’s suddenly cool again to love the 7 Days singer.
And now mega fans can now ride the Craig David comeback wave as he embarks on more shows in the UK this year and an album on the way after signing with Sony. YES.
We wont go into too much detail over our major fan-girl moments when he took to the stage for Emporio Armani Diamonds presents MTV Brand New, but just be safe in the knowledge that he will definitely bring the goods – from classics like Walking Away to TLC covers.
Oh and another reason why the original MC is the man? His Instagram is the feel-good account to follow now.
Here’s a few gems to keep you going…
1. He’s genuinely this happy all the time
2. THIS guy…
The ultimate hype man and grime superstar– Big Narstie.
3. Just catching up on his news. Literally.
4. He’s got zero time for negativity.
5. That cheeky grin
6. So much reflection.
7. #EatCleanTrainDirty is his thing. And now our new motto for life.
8. More positive vibes
9. This is Craig David’s actual house in Miami
10. Showing off his arty side
11. Pre-workout selfies, obvs.
12. Spreading the…
13. Again. This is Craig David’s pad.
14. Monday Motivation
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
15. Hairdresser LOLs.
Craig if you’re reading. Keep these babies coming. Peace and Love.
By Emma Firth