Angelina Jolie has been an inspiration to all of us since announcing she had a double mastectomy six months ago, but it seems her battle with cancer isn’t over yet. Find out why in this week’s LOOK, plus…
- Taylor Swift & Harry Styles‘ Secret Dinner Dates
- The World’s Coolest New Labels At Your Fingertips
- Rooney Mara Interview: ‘Acting Made Me Feel Less Of An Outsider’
- It’s Boot Season! The Styles, Shapes & Colours You Need To Know
- NYF Week: The Bizarre Beauty Prep Of The FROW
If you’re suffering from post-holiday blues as we head into September then fear not – your favourite fashion weekly has also found you all the hottest high street buys for less. If this still isn’t enough to tempt you into getting this week’s mag then how about an exclusive 20% off online at Urban Outfitters as well?!
Don’t forget you can download LOOK straight to your device without ever having to leave the house, via iTunes for Apple, Nook for android and Amazon for Kindle Fire. And if you download LOOK to your iPad or iPhone, you can shop the whole mag at the tap of your finger. Amazing!
Happy LOOK Tuesday ladies!
Remember, you can buy the digital edition of LOOK magazine for your tablet or iPhone. And don’t forget to rate it in iTunes