You’d think, given her mega-star status and the turmoil she’s been through medically, that Angelina Jolie would be intimidating and defensive in person, but she’s quite the opposite. There’s a very different side to this inspirational woman and LOOK was lucky enough to get to know her…
- Beat summer’s freaky weather with these new launches and style tips you need
- World Cup Fever! The high street has gone world cup crazy with a host of new collections inspired by Copacabana, carnivals and caipirinhas
- The latest buys and the coolest festival trends guaranteed to keep your style looking fresh until the last band plays
- Get 25% off at Little Mistress
- Wedding guest beauty looks that last until carriages at dawn
- Exclusive Reader Offer: Enjoy a complimentary facial worth £20 at Elizabeth Arden counters in Debenhams with this week’s LOOK magazine
- Get 25% off at Figleaves
Grab your copy in shops today or download it here.
By Nikki Binks
Got a tablet? You can now download LOOK magazine straight to your
. Browse your copy from the comfort of your sofa. Don’t forget to rate and review it! Or subscribe to the print edition to get LOOK delivered every week, buy here.