Angelina Speaks To LOOK: In This Week's Issue
You’d think, given her mega-star status and the turmoil she’s been through medically, that Angelina Jolie would be intimidating and defensive in person, but she’s quite the opposite. There’s a very different side to this inspirational woman and LOOK was lucky enough to get to know her…
- Beat summer’s freaky weather with these new launches and style tips you need
- World Cup Fever! The high street has gone world cup crazy with a host of new collections inspired by Copacabana, carnivals and caipirinhas
- The latest buys and the coolest festival trends guaranteed to keep your style looking fresh until the last band plays
- Get 25% off at Little Mistress
- Wedding guest beauty looks that last until carriages at dawn
- Exclusive Reader Offer: Enjoy a complimentary facial worth £20 at Elizabeth Arden counters in Debenhams with this week’s LOOK magazine
- Get 25% off at Figleaves
Grab your copy in shops today or download it here.
By Nikki Binks
Got a tablet? You can now download LOOK magazine straight to your iPhone, iPad, Kindle, Nook or Zinio. Browse your copy from the comfort of your sofa. Don't forget to rate and review it! Or subscribe to the print edition to get LOOK delivered every week, buy here.