1) You’re addicted to your WhatsApp group
You spend 85% of your working day sending each other changing room selfies, screenshots of arguments with your boyfriends and LOLz memes.
2) You like to colour co-ordinate on a night out
It adds so much to selfies.
3) And you match your Halloween costumes
You’re probably thinking about being the Kardashians or the Spice Girls this year.
4) You’ll never judge them
Carrie Bradshaw and Samantha Jones had this one down.
5) You always having each other’s backs (even when you know they’re wrong)
You’ll support them in any argument.
6) You’ll give up everything to be with them when they need you
Sorry, boyfriend. You’ll have to wait.
7) You make a real effort to be with them
You can’t even remember how many times you suffered 5-hour trips on the Megabus while you were at uni in opposite ends of the country.
8) You keep their secrets
That time in Kavos in 2008? NEVER HAPPENED.
9) You also entrust them with yours
Their lips are definitely sealed.
10) No topic is off-limits
You probably know more about their body parts than you do about your own.
11) You’ll stick with them through the good and bad times
Every squad has their arguments, but you know any fallings out are only temporary.
12) Strict girl code applies
You’ll never leave them alone on a night out, you’ll never steal their thunder and you’ll absolutely never, EVER go out with their ex.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
13) You look after them when they drink too much
And you take turns to be designated driver.
14) You always make them feel good about themselves
You all want to be the first to tell them how amazing they look/how clever they are/how proud you are of them.
But you’re also totally honest. Have they got something stuck in their teeth? They need to know stat.
15) GIRLS’ NIGHT
The two most exciting words in the dictionary.
16) You never let them drink and dial
They’ll only regret it in the morning.
17) Basically, you just have loads of fun together
What else are friends for?