Being a modern Millennial is tough. Do you need a bit of motivation to get you through to the end of the week? Look no further than these super-inspiring TED talks.
These speakers’ positive take on the things that might be getting you down will instantly change your outlook and give you that extra push you need to reach your goals. And more inspiration than you have (probably) had all week!
Why not have a little watch whilst in the office today?
Here are eight of our favourite powerful TED talks for Millennials.
1. Why 30 Is Not the New 20 – Meg Jay
your 20s are the best age to make a splash with your career, and walks you through the important things you should be doing to get on the right track.
2. The Power of Introverts – Susan Cain
actually make some of the best employees and leaders. Susan explains the unique strengths and traits that introverts bring to the world, and how introversion helped make people like Gandhi so influential.
3. The Power of Vulnerability – Brené Brown
4. Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are – Amy Cuddy
stress levels. Simple.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
5. How Great Leaders Inspire Action – Simon Sinek
6. Why We Have Too Few Women Leaders – Sheryl Sandberg
7. The Fringe Benefits of Failure – J.K. Rowling
failure. Definitely a talk to keep in mind when you’re feeling knocked down by your job, or just life in general.
8. How to Succeed? Get More Sleep – Arianna Huffington