Instagram began as a basic tool to store and share photos, with an average to passable editing program installed in the middle. It has now developed into fully-fledged culture with its own language, practices and deities – namely puppies, graffiti walls and vegan dishes.
We’re going to primarily focus on the latter in this instance (but stay tuned for our Puppy-spiration piece). There has been something of a food renaissance in recent years and more people are making the switch to veganism. Whether it’s for ethical reasons or for health, the vegan lifestyle is taking over Instagram and has its sights set on the world.
The best vegan ‘grammers are the ones that actually write what the dish is that they’re showing off. That way, if you like what you see, you can actually have a crack at making it yourself! Here are eight of our absolute favourite accounts that makes us feel better about using the phrase ‘Vegnispiration!’
1. Goodness is Gorgeous (@GoodnessisGorgeous)
2. Slow Club Cookery (@SlowClubcookery)
3. The Dreamy Leaf (@Thedreamyleaf)
4. The Vegan Pecan (@TheVeganPecan)
5. The Brussels Vegan (@Brusselsvegan)
6. Nana Ice-Cream (@Nanaicecream)
7. Plant Based Pixie (@plantbased_pixie)
8. Nom Yourself (@nomyourself)
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox