Having launched #ChallengeRichard earlier this month, Richard Branson has been accepting 65 challenges to mark his 65th year. The challenges, set by people from all over the globe, range from hilarious to heartwarming to testing.
One challenge was to create the soundtrack to his life – 65 songs to sum up the last 65 years.
The playlist, which you can see in full here, has classics from the last, yes, you’ve guessed it, 65 years, including the likes of The Beatles, Spice Girls, Ed Sheeran, and many, many more. We’ve got the top 10 for you here, but make sure you check out the rest of the soundtrack, and the reasons behind each song!
- Cliff Richard – Summer Holiday
- Etta James – At Last
- The Rolling Stones – Start Me Up
- The Beatles – All You Need Is Love
- Bob Dylan – The Times Are A-Changin’
- The Singing Sheep – Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Mike Oldfield – Tubular Bells
- Tangerine Dream – Ultima Thule
- Sandy Denny – Like An Old Fashioned Waltz
- Gong – Radio Gnome Invisible