We are unashamed mega fans, but are you? Test your knowledge and find out how much of a super fan you really are…
1. Which season is this year’s X Factor?
2. Whose winning single was Hallelujah?
a. Alexandra Burke
b. Shane Ward
c. Sam Bailey
3. What place did One Direction come?
4. What was Little Mix’s original name?
a. Little Minx’s
5. Leona Lewis won X Factor in what year?
6. What was Harry Style’s audition song
a. “Isn’t She lovely” by Stevie Wonder
b. “Torn” by Natalie Imbruglia
c. “With Or Without You” by U2
7. Prior to this X Factor season how many has Cheryl worked on?
8. Who was the first host of X Factor?
a. Davina McCall
b. Kate Thornton
c. Dermot O’ Leary
9. Who duetted with Matt Cardle in 2010?
b. Mel C
c. Ellie Goulding
10. What Ben Haenow’s winning single called last year?
a. Something I Need
b. Something I Want
c. Say Something
[ANSWERS: 1- C, 2 – A, 3 – B, 4 – C, 5 – A, 6 – A, 7 – A, 8 – B, 9 – A, 10 – A]
So… How Well Did You Score?
1- 4 correct: Call yourself a fan? It’s three red buzzers this time.
5 – 7 correct: You made it through to boot camp stage but fell at the last hurdle.
Sign up for the newsletter
Get news, competitions and special offers direct to your inbox
8-10 correct: Mega fan or what… You’re in the X Factor fan finals!
The new series of X Factor starts on ITV at 8pm on 29 August on ITV