Jigsaw, Ted Baker, Monsoon and more – don’t go shopping until you’ve checked out this week’s online High Street Hottest! The high street is awash with party season faves, but it’s not all glitz and glam – there are tons of chic new arrivals that will see us through to next season, too.
- Karen Millen’s navy knot detail dress: So Kate Middleton even Pippa will do a double take.
- Topshop’s studded denim jacket: Perfect with floral dresses, chunky knits and biker boots.
- Ted Baker’s printed pussy-bow blouse: Wear with a chic pencil skirt for work and indigo flared jeans and wedges for an off duty look (very Elle Macpherson).
- Mango’s embroidered bag: Trust us, folksy detailing is big for spring.
- Jigsaw’s sequin top: Invest now and it’ll be a Saturday-night staple all year long.