The LOOK Show: What The Tweeters Said
We weren't the only ones Tweeting, Facebook-ing and Instagram-ing at 100 miles an hour during the LOOK Show, in association with Smashbox Cosmetics. Here's what the celebs, brands and bloggers had to say:
- Our catwalk queen @IamKellyBrook, who modelled her New Look collection - 'Walking for @Lookmagazine annual Fashion show today! See you there! Wearing pieces from my New Christmas Range x'
- FROW guest @LydiaRoseBright - 'Alesha Dixon looking fierce at the Look fashion show x @Lookmagazine pic.twitter.com/32bp5bzW'
- And she tweeted this cute pic of herself, Zoe Hardman, Mark Wright and Jorgie Porter on the FROW.
- Our presenter @ZaraMartin tweeted this super-cute pic.
- FROW guest @WhitneyEvePort - 'Favorite look from @Lookmagazine show! Thank you @nova_london!!!! http://instagr.am/p/Qcjc_YmbDH/'
- Catwalk brand @NewLookFashion - 'What a show! Time to mingle!...And for some champers of course! #LOOKSHOW'
- Style Search winner @Ems_EJSTYLE - 'Thank you to the whole freakin awesome team at @Lookmagazine the #LOOKSHOW was brilliant, thank you so much!'
- Online catwalk brand @LaRedouteUK - 'Our la redoute girl rocking it @Lookmagazine #lookshow. Think I'll be buying that coat on Monday! pic.twitter.com/hNgvm4c1'
- Designer of our uh-mazing goody bag totes @daisyknights - '#LOOKshow I love my name in lights http://instagr.am/p/QcmVilAQqs/'
Let us know what you thought by tweeting us @Lookmagazine using the hashtag #LOOKShow! AT
The views expressed above are not those of Time Inc.(UK) Ltd or Look Magazine.